Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Red Center Adventure







Just a few of hundreds of photos my friends and I took over the course of our ten day mid-semester break adventure into the 'red center' of Australia, and subsequent camper van trip up to the north coast of this vast continent. We were blessed with an abundance of magical moments along the way, including breathtaking sunrises and sunsets, wallabees, peacocks, crocodiles, jabirus, dust devil storms, kangaroo tail, intriguing Australian personalities, thermal baths under a full moon, lots of music, yoga, spirit-filled spaces, all surrounded with plenty of laughter... again, a sense of gratefulness pervades and transcends it all. Why me? To have had the abundance of opportunities I've had thus far along the way... I clamour longing for ways to give back a portion of what I have recieved.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Amanda! I love you and miss you and feel so blessed to be able to follow your adventures online. It's been ages since I've commented, but trust me, I've kept an eagle eye on your postings. You are inspirational to say the least. Keep asking the tough questions because it does go a long ways to helping me think things through on this end. Thank you, thank you, keep up the good fight! Besos, Erica

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home