Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Concerto

If my life were a musical composition, I would be currently living one of the crescendos and sostenutos. The intensity is palpable in the pumping of my sensitive heartbeat. However, given that the recent upheaval in this program has been living out for many weeks now, I have learned to find peace in the mayhem, and each night return to my utter sense of gratefulness for the true magic that fills my life.

To paint a picture of my Mozart crescendo, the following is an idea of what will be my movings for July: July 2-7, my final week in Buenos Aires, I will be graced by the presence of my dear mother as I say goodbye to precious friendships formed and sneak in a trip to Iguazu, one of the wonders of the world; July 7-21 I will dive into Brazilian culture as I participate in a course on Human Rights and Media in Rio de Janeiro; July 22nd I will fly back into Buenos Aires with enough time to pick up luggage and fly to Brisbane for the beginning of classes on the 24th. I am so enthusiastic about diving back into classes and coming back to center about my life’s mission.

It is difficult to gain context as I move through this dynamic part of the concerto, but I will attempt to convey what it is I discover and experience along the way. I appreciate all of your support and words of encouragement, and pray you are all well. Of course, for all who have been searching for an excuse to visit kangaroo-land and its surrounding parts, you’ll have a flat with me…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home