Friday, May 16, 2008

Y eso...

Back to the region of my roots: east coast USA. Familiar smells evoke floods of old memories and emotions and I enjoy the intrigue as I contrast those with the Amanda that walks these streets today. As always, I stack the balance... sensing those aspects that twist me-- endless lines of cars, strip malls, often sullen faces, many rushed and noncommunicative bodies with those aspects that enliven me-- the most inspiring of friends and family that are deeply and meaningfully negotiating the fast lane highways of this existence. In just one week, I've experienced the vibe of an NIH biochemistry lab and a high-powered PA production company, and listened of the efforts and visions of a group of Harvard Int'l Education grads... and am humbled by the endlessly giving nature of all so graciously hosting me. Conversations dip far and wide, and I revel in the infinite challenges placed before us... coaxing us to more fertile soiled-roots and out-of-orbit stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home